Many free and premium WordPress WYSIWYG editor plugins work flawlessly.
WYSIWYG stands for “What You See Is What You Get.” The main purpose of the WYSIWYG editor is to focus on the result and get more accurate knowledge of what you are creating. WYSIWYG editor plugin helps you to create your aspired custom page designs and layouts without any trouble.
WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the World. WordPress has become popular because of its several customization features to create any website.
WordPress is generally known for its extensibility and plugins that help you to achieve anything that you want. There are many plugins for any task that you want to do in WordPress.
A WYSIWYG editor is not important for the website but, if you want to improve your website’s look, you must use a WYSIWYG editor. If you want to design and develop a website yourself without coding, here listed the top WordPress WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugins and page builders that are there to help you.
Best WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugins (Visual Page Builder)
1. Divi Builder
Divi is nothing but the most popular drag and drops WordPress builder. It is also one of the best visual editors for WordPress. It is easy to use and considerably different, but it provides incredible value for your money. But it is one of the oldest ones.
It has everything that you want to create your WordPress website starting with drag and drop interface and ending with superior functionality like A/B testing. Divi page builder is one of the oldest ones and most used plugins.
When you are going to check a Divi website, then you see the perfect example of the entire web design.
The functionality of Divi is immense. There is nothing that you can’t build with it. It also comes with a number of professionally designed layouts available from Divi builder.
Some of the layouts are completely ready website packs you just need to add your content to it. If you want to make a simple website then it is the best option for you.
It is especially easy to understand and comes with many more customization options.
The feature offers by Divi page builder
- Frontend and Backend Editor
- Unique page elements and thousands of design
- It’s a matter of personal decision about what option you use.
- Some Features of Divi Builder:
- WYSIWYG WordPress front-end and back-end functionality
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Easy to used and setup
- Easily entire undo, redo and travel editing
- Building beautiful responsive websites
- Work with only WordPress themes
- Save & manage your designs quickly
Elementor is one of the most general and commonly used page builders. It is a free tool with a pro version in the free version it comes with limited features and the pro version comes with extra advanced features.
Elementor is one of the best visual editors for WordPress SEO plugins and the reason is it is very delightful to use and it also comes with extra design elements. It also works with any Theme as well as Plugin.
Elementor describes itself as the ‘World’s Leading WordPress Page Builder’.
Elementor gives a lot of importance to functionality and design a customization option offered by the plugin. That’s why it’s perfect for web designers. When you install Elementor on your site, then you get an option “Edit with Elementor” button using this you are able to create or edit any post or page on your site.
The Feature offers by Elementor Builder:
- Enjoy over 80 design elements
- Experience the power of 100% visual design.
- Faster load and speed up the process
- Extendable & developer-friendly
- 24/7 support (Pro version)
- AutoSave functionality
- Redo/Undo functionality
- Discover leading web creators
- Responsiveness and Role manager
- Design-oriented popup builder
3. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is one of the best WYSIWYG Visual Editor WordPress Plugins. It is based on Thrive’s previous page builder, Thrive Content Builder which gives many new features.
When you are in the building position itself, Thrive Architect is a click to edit solution. Related to other WordPress WYSIWYG Plugins, it adds a real front-end editor to your WordPress which means you are not able to work on a back-end editor to build your pages.
One of the best parts about Thrive Architect is that it allows lifetime updates for a one-time investment. Thrive Architect is best as compared to other visual editors that’s why it’s focused on conversion. It comes with a customizable button and testimonials.
If you want to do using Thrive Architect, then you only need to click on it, and you get all editing options in the pop-up form.
The Feature offers by Thrive Architect:
- Designed to speed up the page building process
- Validate your business & grow
- Ultra-flexible column layouts
- Attention-grabbing text & image combinations
- Customizable content boxes
- Full-width layouts with a wow factor
- Full front-end editing
- Previews of Desktop, smartphone, and tablet
- Responsive video and map embeds
- Desktop, smartphone, and tablet previews
- Visual HTML Table Builder
- Works with any WordPress theme
- No coding skill required
4. Visual Composer
Visual Composer is popular as well as top-selling drag and drop page builders for WordPress that requires no coding. Visual Composer makes page building fast and easy in WordPress.
It is a user-friendly editor linked with premium templates, blocks, and extensions that are all you need when you create a website.It allows users to edit the pages In real-time on the front end and view the result before publishing. It is a competition for the WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
It’s completely working with the back-end and front-end editors and works with every WordPress theme. It also has many design options including, spaces, borders, control over background, and parallax effects.
The Feature offers by Visual Composer:
- Fast and easy to build WordPress page
- Powerful and precise responsive options
- Live Frontend editor, Inline editor, and Tree view
- Seamless integration with Unsplash stock library
- WordPress widgets support
- Smart analytics with insights
- Custom CSS and media queries
- Global templates and Responsive design
- Compatibility with Yoast SEO plugin
5. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is another top most drag and drop page builder for WordPress. It is a flexible drag and drop builder that works on the frontend of the website without coding.
Using Beaver Builder, you can be used to build beautiful and professional pages as easy as dragging and dropping. Beaver Builder is a great choice for beginners.
It allows you to work with mobile-friendly themes and it is fully optimized. It also shows you how exactly your page looks like at the end. Beaver Builder Woo-Commerce sites.
The feature offers by Beaver Builder:
- WYSIWYG WordPress front-end builder
- No coding skills required
- Framework theme can revolutionize your workflow
- Creativity with dozens of gorgeous page templates.
- Plays great with WooCommerce.
- Mobile friendly and responsive
- Support for WPML translation plugin
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Supports shortcodes and widgets
- Awesome pre-made templates
So, At The End
We checked all important features and compared the WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugins and page builders that are available today on the market.
We hope you liked this article. If you know any other best free and premium WYSIWYG visual editor WordPress plugins, please let us know your suggestions in the comment section below.
This Post Has One Comment
Hello 🙂 Your post is very brilliant and fascinated, I like the idea and conception. I retargeting main address for all friends… 🙂 Thanks!