WordPress is one of the most popular CMS (Content Management System) tools available online. Most people use the WordPress free version, and some people pay for a subscription to access the advanced features and benefits.
However, there may come a time when you want to cancel your WordPress subscription for different reasons. In this guide, we’ll share the step by step process for cancelling your WordPress subscription.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Cancel WordPress Subscription
Follow this step-by-step guide
1. Finding Your WordPress Account Settings
- Step 1: Log In to WordPress Account
- Step 2: Click on Your Profile
2. Navigating to Your Purchase
- Step 1: Click to “Purchase”
- Step 2: Click “Active Upgrades”
- Step 3: Bottom>> Select “Cancel Subscription and Refunds”
3. Cancelling Your Subscription
- Step 1: Choose a Reason for Cancellation
- Step 2: Confirm Cancellation
4. Confirming Cancellation
- Step 1: Check Your Email
- Step 2: Verify Cancellation
Important Note :
- If you cancel your WordPress subscription, you will lose access to any premium features.
- Cancelling your subscription does not delete your website or content.
- You can still access the free version of WordPress after cancelling your subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Will I receive a refund if I cancel my subscription?
It totally depends on your subscription plan. For more details, you can contact to their customer support.
Will I still have access to my website after cancelling my subscription?
Yes, Cancelling your WordPress subscription will not lose access to your website.
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your WordPress subscription at any time.
Hope this article helps you to cancel your WordPress subscription with a simple step process. Whether you don’t want or no longer need premium features, following this simple guide will be helpful for your cancellation process. Just remember that cancelling your WordPress subscription will not delete your content or website. You will still have access to your website and content.