Substack has become a popular platform for people looking to create newsletters and monetize their content. However, if you already have a website or a blog on WordPress, you might wonder if it’s possible to embed your Substack newsletter on your WordPress page. In this article, we’ll answer the question, “Can you embed Substack inside a WordPress page?” and show you how to do it.
What is Substack?
Substack is an online platform that provides a range of tools and features that allows the creator to create and publish newsletters for subscribers. With Substack, As per the creators sign up for free or paid newsletter to reach their audiences directly and monetize their content.
Step by Steps to Embed Substack Inside a WordPress Page
These are the same steps to embedding your Substack on your WordPress website. It can help you attract more subscribers and keep your readers continuing scrolling on your website.
- Go to your >>Substack account and navigate to >>Settings option click >>Integrations“>>”Connect to a website.
- Click>> the “Connect” button and follow the instructions to connect your Substack account.
- Then you’ve connected the Substack account to >>website.
- Go to the WordPress dashboard >> create a new page.
- Copy the embed code from Substack and paste it into the HTML editor on the page.
- Save your changes and preview your page.
- To see the Substack newsletter embedded on your WordPress page.
How can I customize the embedded Substack newsletter on the WordPress website?
You can customise the embedded Substack newsletter by editing the HTML code or using CSS.
Embedding the Substack newsletter on the WordPress website is an excellent way to attract more subscribers and keep your readers engaged.
In this article, we give the simple step, so you can easily embed the Substack newsletter on your WordPress website without any coding skills. You want to grow user flow and drive more traffic to your website, embedding your Substack on your WordPress page is a great option.